Does Google Analytics Cost Money on your website, you need to follow these steps:
* Sign in to your account if you already have one.
* If you don’t have one yet, register for a free account.
* Once you are signed in, click on the Admin link which can be found in the upper right-hand side of your screen.
* Click on the View/edit website profile link which is under the View website profile title.
* Click on the Property Settings link which is under the Web tracking section.
* Under the Tracking Code section, you will see two boxes labeled Website tracking code and Web analytics tracking ID.
* Copy and paste the tracking code in the first box. Google Analytics uses the code to collect information based on your website activity.
* In the Tracking ID box, the box will have a long string of characters. You will need this to identify your site in reports.
* Confirm that all of the information is accurate and click on the Save button.
* Now you are ready to track your web traffic.
Google analytics is a powerful marketing tool that every website should be using. In order to track sales, traffic, and other important data, you need to create an account at Google. Once this is done, you can sign into your account, click on the Admin tab, then click on the profile for the website you want to use Google Analytics with. Once you have the website selected click on the View Settings button and you will be taken to a page where you can enable the tracking on your website. To enable tracking, click on the checkbox in the Enable column, then click on the Save button.Google Analytics is a free web analytic software provided by Google. It is very easy to set up. You just need to go to analytics.google.com and create an account using your email. You need to get a new code, which will be used to set up the analytics software. After that copy the code and past it into header section of your website. That’s it, now you can track the visitor, traffic, flow of the website and lot more.