how to add seo header code weebly
- What is a header and footer code in Weebly?
- What is footer code?
- What are meta keywords in Weebly?
- How do I change the footer on Weebly?
- How do you code a header in HTML?
- How do I remove the Powered by footer in Weebly?
- How do I add a header and footer in HTML?
- How do you code a footer in HTML?
- How do you put a header and footer in HTML HTML?
- Is Weebly SEO friendly?
- How do you add meta tags to Weebly?
- How many meta keywords should I use for SEO?
- How do I add a footer code in Weebly?
- How do I add an image to my Weebly footer?
- How do I change the footer color in Weebly?
- How do I create a header for my website in HTML?
- How do you create a header?
- How do I get rid of the banner on Weebly?
- How do I get rid of drag elements here on Weebly?
- How do I delete my Weebly domain?
Header and Footer code fields are meant for meta tags and special code that third party widgets often use. For example, if you’re verifying your site with Google you’ll paste a meta tag into the Header Code field, or if you’re including Google Analytics there will be script code that you paste there.
Whatever is written here will not be shown on your webpage, unless you have specifically programmed it to do so. It will only be visible in the HTML document. This option is often used to track how visitors interact with websites.
What are meta keywords in Weebly?
Re: Page description and meta keywords
This is why it’s an important field to optimise. Meta Keywords: these are just words relevant to the content on your page, separated by commas.
Open the Footer Section
To customize your footer, click on the Footer button located on the left hand side of the site editor, or click directly inside the footer. Changes you make here will apply to the footer on all pages on your website.
How do you code a header in HTML?