how to use longdesc= for seo
What does longdesc do?
- What does longdesc do?
- Is Longdesc deprecated?
- What does longdesc mean in HTML?
- Is Longdesc supported in HTML5?
- How do make a description list in HTML?
- What is the use of name attribute in HTML?
- Can use Longdesc?
- How do you put an image in a HTML description?
- Which attribute do you use when you want to provide more information about a complicated image?
- What are the types of description list?
- How can we create definition list?
- What are the three tags used to create definition list?
- How do you name a website in HTML?
- Is name attribute required?
- What is the difference between id and name?
- What is the difference between alt text and description?
- How do map an image in HTML?
- Should use Figcaption?
- Does alt text help SEO?
- What is alt attribute in SEO?
The longdesc attribute is a UR, the target of which contains a long description of the non-text content. Authors can provide a description for an image by including text in a separate resource or within the text of the page containing the image.
Is Longdesc deprecated?
The longdesc attribute was never well implemented in the mainstream, and browser support and AT support was inconsistent. It was deprecated in HTML5 but a void existed for a viable replacement and WCAG still required a long description be provided for complex images.
What does longdesc mean in HTML?
The longdesc attribute specifies a hyperlink to a detailed description of an image.
Is Longdesc supported in HTML5?
According to an HTML Working Group Decision, the longdesc attribute will not be included in the HTML5 specification.
How do make a description list in HTML?
- tag defines a description list. The
- (defines terms/names) and
- (describes each term/name).
What is the use of name attribute in HTML?
- tag is used in conjunction with